Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Man



Jared continues to amaze me. He is an amazing photographer and has so much talent. He works so so hard for our little family and I am so grateful for such a wonderful man. I love going on photo shoots with him an watching him in his element. I love watching him stare into a vast expanse or at a wall. Most people would think he is staring at nothing but hes just envisioning a shot or thinking about the lighting. His mind is continuously working. Thanks for being a wonderful husband and for just being you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your posts! And Jared is awesome, you're both very lucky.
    I also really enjoyed sitting next to you in RS! It's fun to have someone to make comments too. I look forward to more times with my great sister-in-law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always prayed Jared would find a really special girl to marry. We could never have imagined he would find you, Lynn. Everything about you, your eyes, your drive, your belief in Jared, your delicious smile, your solid and growing testimony is such a gift for our family adn for him. Why am I crying? Someday, when you are ready, all those beautiful things about you will be so evident in our grandchildren. You are an amazing person, Lynn. You two are an amazing couple. Such sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, you made me cry too! Thank you so much, you are so sweet and I love you.

    ReplyDelete