Sunday, November 6, 2011

20 Weeks, this post is a little late

So, this post is a little late. This was taken at 20 weeks. I am now 22 weeks, which for me it seems like a lot has changed. Those of you reading this who have been pregnant can agree that during pregnancy each day feels different, the baby is growing, I'm growing, etc. 2 weeks in the pregnancy world feels like a lot of time. By the way we are having A GIRL!!! we are both so excited and already preparing the nursery. Jared has converted a desk we had into a changing table, and it looks great! Pictures to come. Jared finally felt her move last week. I have been able to feel a few flutters and then finally Jared felt a huge kick, it was the biggest one I have felt so far. I am now half way through my pregnancy and now it feels like a waiting game. Its so exciting at first finding out your pregnant, then that excitement dies down a little. Then I start showing and find out we are having a girl. Now I just want time to fast forward....even past labor lol and I want our beautiful baby girl to be here. Until then I will keep busy crocheting, cooking, counting down the days until school is done, counting down the days until Christmas, hopefully these things will keep my mind occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment