Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving

 We all collaborated this year to put together a wonderful Thanksgiving. Katie hosted since she has the biggest table, although we all didn't sit there at one time. It would have been a miracle to get all 10 adults sitting at once when there are 6 babies among us. I tackled the turkey, wasn't as hard I thought it might be, and it came out really good. We had wonderful food, served hot!, Mario Kart and active babies. So thankful for our wonderful family that we have the blessing of living so close to. The holidays are always a good time to reflect on what we are thankful for. I am so thankful for my amazing family, I couldn't ask for a better husband and a more beautiful baby. Ellie is such a good baby, mothering her is easy (so far). I am grateful for my family. I am grateful for my friends, and the friendships I have made with people in Utah. I am grateful for the blessing the gospel is in my life, for the knowledge it gives me, and for perspective it gives me in my life. 



No comments:

Post a Comment