Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween

When pondering what Ellie should be for Halloween I drew on inspiration from her favorite show Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood. Super easy, no sewing involved! Just a tiger costumer and a red sweatshirt and some whiskers. She was by far the cutest Daniel Tiger I ever did see. We had a great time at our ward Halloween party that I actually helped decorate (I'm on the activity committee). Then on Halloween we went to a little get together in the cul-de-sac. No trick or treating this year, Ellie just didn't get it and Jared had class so I didn't want to go alone. So she ate a total of 2 pieces of candy, which I feel is sufficient and we called it a night.  She sure looked cute though and thats what really matters. 












1 comment:

  1. this is the cutest thing ever. i have no idea what daniel tiger is but i don't even care. she wins. she just wins.

    ReplyDelete