Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mostly March and Parts of April


This spring has been abnormally warm. I'm not complaining though, we have been able to spend tons of time outside prepping the yard for our garden. Ellie is a great helper when it comes to pulling weeds, as long as you distinguish a plant from a weed. 

Jared built Ellie a sand box in an effort to get her to play independently outside. Have I mentioned how attached she is to me. The only thing that will get her to sit independently is the TV, when we are doing anything else she is trying to climb on my lap. Why do I buy toys again? I bought her a spray bottle and filled it with water and that has managed to keep her busy outside for a while. I know what mom's say "someday you will miss this" well its just hard for this pregnant mommy right now. 






Keeping myself busy and using up extra yarn making a granny square blanket.



Going to be early most nights. I am most comfortable when I'm laying in bed. 


Some of our March crafts. R is for rainbow and F is for flower. 



Jared built an awesome gate and now our backyard is even more private. 


I've been cutting out these 4" squares off and on for a year. I finally got around to sewing them together. This is my first quilt and I am really happy with the result. My mom helped me finish it in California and I have yet to take a photo of the finished product. 


Snuggles every morning. I have to say I love the sound of Ellie's feet on the hard wood floor, her door creaking open and her little bunky bed head peaking in out door. She greets up with a "good morning" and climbs into our bed and insist on watching cartoons on my phone. Im totally okay with it, I love the snuggle time. 





My best friend Lisa came to visit with her boyfriend Garrett. We loved having them in town, spent time exploring Ogden, hiking and dinner in Salt Lake. It was a great visit. 









Our backyard now has a full fence on the East side. We give out neighbors to the East two thumbs way down...solution....a beautiful cedar fence. We are happy campers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment