Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ellie Lately

Having a three year old combined with being pregnant is not easy. I have less patience than normal and Ellie is a crazy three year old (there is no explanation for three year olds). I haven't felt like doing anything fun or creative with Ellie, which makes me feel guilty, but I'm pregnant and this wont last forever. We have been watching a lot of netflix, and playing outside when the weather permits. We try to walk to the park, Ellie likes riding her bike and I get some good exercise. Ellie helped me plant our garden this year, she loved looking for worms and putting seeds in the ground. She is absolutely my shadow these days. She follows me everywhere! If I get up to go to the bathroom, she follows. Go downstairs to switch over laundry..."I come too mom!" It drives me pretty crazy but I try to remind myself that it isn't going to be just me and Ellie very much longer. I'm trying to appreciate this time with her, even with all the elbow jabs to the ribs.

I can't believe how big she is getting and how much she is changing

She talk constantly, I wish I cold remember all the funny/random things she says, but I literally can't keep track.

She learned to cross her eyes somehow and does what we call funny face.

She says "Ah Snap" I think she learned that from her uncle Isaac.

Her hair is getting so long, we curled it for church last Sunday.

Starting to hold a pen and pencil with much more confidence, drawing a flower and pretending to write recipes while I bake.

Requesting Jared sing her Lion King songs for bed time.

Helping me at the counter with most things, she loves her step stool.

She thinks she has a baby in her belly too, and she says we should name the baby "Sister" or "Beth"

Ellie making funny comments about my pregnant body ( reminder that she follows me everywhere, even when getting dressed, etc.)

Ellie continues to amaze me. She is so smart, funny, and beautiful. I can't wait to see her sister, I have a feeling we are going to have a mini Ellie on our hands.









1 comment: