Friday, December 4, 2015

October Outings


One month after having Lucy and I was feeling fantastic. Like lets go out and about fantastic. I still can't believe it since it took 6 to 8 weeks for me to feel like doing anything after I had Ellie. 

We took a drive to the Great Salt Lake Shore lands Preserve in Layton. I had seen a few photos of this place and decided it was time to check it out. 


The boardwalk circled about a mile of the wetland with benches and information station about the ecosystem. These structures were awesome. Too bad the one with the stairs was covered with bees and we couldn't get to the top to look out. 









"mom not another picture!"



I usually tend to stay far away from free days here in Utah, but when there was a free day to the natural history museum we had to take advantage. Luckily we were able to reserve tickets so it wasn't insanely crowded. So Ellie and Dinosaur bones = heaven. 









No comments:

Post a Comment