Saturday, June 10, 2017

The Rest of April


We spent the rest of April visiting the steam engine that pulled into Union Station. I always love the reminder of the history of the city of Ogden. It's so cool knowing that the Union Pacific railroad use to roll through this town and that it was the main stop on the way out west. 


Feeding toddlers is the worst. She's hasn't mastered how to use her utensil and she throws her food when she's done of doesn't like something. SIGH. Dinner time is not my favorite time of day. We lucked out this night and she scarfed up pasted with tomato cream sauce. Of course the next night when we had left overs she spit it out.



Naomi caught a picture of me in action. Taking picture of the families newest addition, baby Adam. I love being able to take photos for family. Such good practice and quality time with family.


Here's a few of my favorites.





We busted out the long board and Ellie has been hooked ever since. She loved riding it back and forth on the patio and sometimes we take it down the street to the high school parking lot. I love living so close to a parking lot where the kids can ride around. 


Lucy looking like Lillie Smylie


Ellie got bangs. I had seen a few little girls with bangs and decided to just go for it. We both love it. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner, now her hair doesn't get in her face. YAY! Also she looks adorable. 







No comments:

Post a Comment