Sunday, June 6, 2010

Finished Project

This project has definitely taken me a long time to finish. When I heard that Sarah was having a baby I wanted to make her a baby blanket. I chose the colors I did because they would work for a boy or a girl.This is the first baby blanket I have made were I did the squares, so it was a little more challenging but I am happy with the result! I have been working on this on and off and Im finally finished, and it was perfect timing now that Matilda is here. :)




2 comments:

  1. I love this blanket so much! Thanks Lynn for making it! The colors are so perfect! I know you spent so much time on it and that makes it even more beautiful. Thanks love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this turned out so good! way to good! You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete