Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Projects

Our home is a work in progress. We are always finding way to make it better or new pieces of furniture to add. Our latest project was this cute bench. We found it at the DI for $25. It was bright pink so we sanded and painted it and added the wood detail on the front. Jared and I had been looking for a bench for this spot and we totally lucked out and found it at DI. Its absolutely perfect and I love it! I also mod podged our coffee table. I was so excited that we found an old Child Craft book at the DI and so I used some of the book pages. The book was exactly the look I was going for so I was excited to find it. Plus Jared and I both grew up reading those books so it has some meaning behind it. I think it turned out great!


1 comment:

  1. Lynn!!! So glad you are posting. I've been trying to do more too . . . looks like sarah's lecture got to us! Ha ha. I'm glad we are doing better at this. LOVE your cute new stuff and love the pics of rosie. So funny!

    ReplyDelete