Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Almost One

How is it possible that you can lay a child down for a nap and they wake up a different person? That's what happened to Ellie today. I got her up and she seems older, more capable. She is doing a weird new laughing thing, and holding onto stuff and kind of running in place.....she is crazy. She decided to  sign "more" and "all done". I can't believe she is going to be 1 next week!! I made her a tutu for her birthday. I am sure we will have a legit photo shoot with her but I was practicing shooting manuel. Prepare for a photo overload.......

"Hey Ellie want to have a photo shoot?"

"Sure mom. Is this pose okay?"

"What if I look down and pretend your not there?"


"Get a shot where im walking away all dramatic."

"How's that mom?"

I could photograph her ALL DAY! My Beauty!

This is what most of the pictures look like. Up close and personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment