Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ellie and the Ocean


Whenever we go home to visit we are pulled in a million directions and there is never enough time to fit in everything. No matter what, we always make time to go to the beach. It was so fun to see Jared introducing Ellie to the ocean. I know Jared and I both have a lot of good memories of time spent at the beach. We were so proud of Ellie, she wasn't scared one bit! In fact we couldn't keep her out of the water. I really wonder how far she would have gone in if we let her. Little did she know there are these things called waves that are taller than she is and fully intend to knock her over. It was such a beautiful day. We got to visit with my brother Will and my best friend Lisa and her boyfriend Mike. Lisa and I always make time for each other when I'm in town. So grateful for a friend like her. I can't believe we use to be obnoxious 14 year olds and how we are 25 and full blown adults. 















No comments:

Post a Comment