Monday, July 22, 2013

We got a NEW Job!

What a month it has been. Jared and I were faced with unemployment, which was stressful to say the least. We are happy to say that Jared found another job, but we were sweating for almost a month, crossing our fingers for a job to come through. Luckily we can look back on this situation and are actually grateful for it. Jared's previous job was at a multilevel marketing company (pyramid scheme) enough said! He got a job in downtown Salt Lake at a commercial real estate company, he is really excited to be working in downtown!

 I am so grateful to have a husband who is so talented and hard working. Not only does he work full time but he runs his own business on the side. Seriously he ROCKS!

 Loosing a job really tested our faith and helped us realize we had been doing really well with saving money. I don't know if I have ever prayed harder for anything. I had been feeling like I needed to go to the temple, and when we found out Jared lost his job, it was one of the first places I wanted to go. I went a few days later and surprise surprise I called Jared when I got done with the session and he had gotten a job interview. We are so grateful for the relationship we have with our Heavenly Father, we know that he is listening to our prayers and watching over us! He was definitely testing our faith and discipline. It worked!

Thanks for all the family support, we felt your love. So grateful for all of you!

To reward ourselves we decided to take a last minute trip to Eureka. Post to come!

Love this man, and this lady. They are my world!

2 comments:

  1. SO GOOD TO HEAR!! Downtown will be a lot of fun and I'm sure Jared will discover all kinds of awesome things about the area that we'll have to try with you! Your Eureka instagram photos are all so gorgeous, I'm anxious for that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!! It sounds like a great opportunity. Glad the stress will be a little bit relieved of stress!

    ReplyDelete