Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Crazy Canines

No I am not talking about dogs people, I am talking about Ellie's canines coming in. All four at the same time. They are making for one loonnnggg winter. 

Ellie is 21 Months and talking more than ever. She finally decided she was ready to learn some sign language and now can't stop signing cracker all around the house. (even though she says the word along with the sign). Better late than never I guess. This little monkey is climbing on EVERYTHING. It's made for a few accidents but nothing serious enough for the emergency room. She seems to have more energy than ever and I wish it was warmer outside so she could go run around. Although she drives me crazy (whats new) she is sweeter than ever. She snuggles more and grabs my face to plant a kiss on me. I'm not pregnant, but I already think of the day we bring home another baby and Ellie isn't an only child anymore and it makes me a little sad. As much as I want her to grow out of this "terrible two" phase I'm torn because I don't want to loose my little baby. We are so excited for Christmas and you better believe there will be a lengthy post about christmas day and tons of pictures. 

Ellie Lately
dances- it's hard to describe but it is absolutely adorable (hands are clasped, then sort of a side to side twist at the waist with knees slightly bent motion) 
spins
jumps 
climbs
loves the snow
smiles on command
She knows the uses to most house hold objects and pulls everything out of every drawer. 
fold her arms for prayers and says AMEN.





1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about the only child thing - that's how I felt too even though I didn't want Beth to always be an only. I have to admit that I've been a little sad over the fact that now neither she nor Max will get 100 percent of my attention all the time. But seeing her be a big sister is more than worth it. She is so in love with him...

    ReplyDelete