Monday, March 7, 2016

Ms. Ellie


I have been so surprised by how much Ellie has been changing lately. She is so observant, learning new things everyday. She still follows me everywhere I go. Constantly asking me what I'm doing, what I'm thinking, what am I looking at.......sigh. By the end of the day sometimes I ask her to stop asking questions. Most of the time they are questions she already knows the answer to. I'm really trying to encourage her to play independently, she has been doing better in the last few weeks. Her imagination is growing and It is so fun to hear her making scenarios and acting them out with her toys.

She started Sunbeams. She seems to be liking it, she comes home with new information every Sunday. Aparantly she raised her hand and volunteered to say the prayer in sharing time the last two Sundays!! We were told it was the cutest little prayer in her cute little voice. We were surprised to hear this since it's a little bit of a fight to get her to say the prayer at home. We are sure proud of our little girl.

She came home one Sunday and said she learned about Jesus getting baptized. I asked her who baptized him and she said "George the baptists" Close enough :)

other funny stuff she says lately:

"the sun gives me heart burn"
"I'm making ketchup apple pie"
"I'm a little bit crabby today" (I wonder were she heard that one)

She can retell the Good Dinosaur story from her book on tape.

She has been singing a lot. Jungle Bells, days of the week song, songs from tv shows, or just making them up.

She remembers all the information from her ranger rick magazines and finishes my sentences when we reread them.

Can finish her dinosaur puzzles all by herself and most of the United States.

She has mastered writing her name

Getting more and more creative with her drawing. (Person, Hippo, Dinosaur, Jelly fish, beaver, house)

She has loved doing the dishes lately. Hope that doesn't change.



Doing Yoga






Sent Valentines to cousins and even got some in return.









No comments:

Post a Comment