Thursday, March 24, 2016

A letter to Ellie| Turing 4

Ellie, How can it be....you are turning 4. I look back at photos and videos of you and I miss you. I miss the 18 month old Ellie and the 2 year old Ellie. But you are constantly growing and changing and I LOVE the little lady you are becoming. You continue to be friendly and loving. Waving at strangers from the car window and asking people to share their snacks at the park. You are fearless one moment and timid the next. You have a memory that amazes me and you have recently taken an interest in singing. You are slowly becoming more independent at home, your imagination is taking off. I think there will always be moment when I still see you as my baby, and you still resemble one when you come walking into the family room after a nap with rosy cheeks and damp nappy hair. Even though I get tired of if sometimes I hope you never stop wanting to cuddle on the couch and holding my hand. Thank you for teaching me how to be a mom, thank you for loving me, being concerned for me and always making me laugh. I love you my little one. Happy Birthday.







No comments:

Post a Comment