Friday, October 7, 2016

August


August seemed less busy. We spent as much time as possible with the Dunnigans before they headed back to the east coast. 

We hosted a movie night with Toy Story 2 with pop corn and candy for all the cousins. 

Our garden exploded and we has more cherry tomatoes than we knew what to do with. 











We happened upon an air force training exercise while at the park. 



We wrapped up the month of August with Ellie starting preschool at St. James Catholic Church. It is Monday Wednesday Friday from 9:30 to 12:00. Its relatively close to the house and its a small class. Her teacher really prepares them for kindergarten. She has show and tell every Wednesday and I think she has taken a dinosaur every time. We have already ordered books from the book order and she had her picture taken just last week. She seems to be enjoying it, I can tell she is learning a lot. We are both adjusting to having more of a schedule. Some days I really don't feel like packing the kids in the car and driving to school but I know I have to eventually so I better get use to it. Ellie is really tired on days she goes to school. We get home eat lunch and we are pretty lazy the rest of the day. I'm enjoying having a few hours to myself even if I don't always know what to do with myself while she's gone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment