Monday, February 13, 2017

Decemeber

We decided to go to Salinas for Christmas so we had to pack in all our Christmas festivities into a few weeks. Our first stop was the Ogden Christmas village. It never disappoints and it's less crowded than Temple square. 





After only a few weeks of cold weather and a little snow we already had cabin fever. I always have to convince myself to bundle up and take the kids out but it's always always worth it!




Lucy spaced out after church. She is so so cute!


The newest addition to our house, another fence! To say we've had problems with our neighbors is an understatement. The owner of the house is a slum lord and has rented to absolutely terrible people. Lowest of the low. So the fence is in and we are happier. The recent tenants just moved out and word on the street is the owner is selling the house. Say a little prayer that it's true.


Broke out the matching jammies. It took about 10 tries to get a decent photos. 



I found Ellie drawing the Nativity. I love that she picked up her pen and this is what she decided to draw. Sweet little moment that made me feel like a good mom. 


We had an early family party to accommodate our travel plans. I planned a little nativity play this year that I hope will become a tradition. These were our only willing participants. I'm sure next year there will be more.  


The cousins always have fun with the gift exchange. A spiragraph, art set, and rubber stamps. They were happy. 





The many faces of Lucy!





I made a massive amount of sugar cookies. Every year I have a the intentions to hand out gifts to my neighbors (the nice one's) this year I even made little jars of jam. Did I go deliver them...nope! Some day it will happen. Until then I hope my neighbors and friends know I love them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment