Friday, April 28, 2017

The rest of March


Birthday festivities included swimming at the over crowded pool and then dinner at the over crowded Olive Garden. Ellie has been asking to eat at the Olive Garden so we agreed to and well....it was the Olive Garden. Jared and I always struggle going out to eat. It's definitely for convenience and not always because it's out of this world taste. When we eat out we almost always agree that I could make it so much better. 

Ellie also requested to have her cousins over for her Birthday party. We ate a yummy dinner, the weather was nice enough to eat outside and play and we ate cake and ice cream. Perfectly simple.







For crazy hair day at school Ellie sported a birds nest. 



Lucy, my little buddy while Ellie's at preschool. Hard to believe we will have half the day together, EVERY day when Ellie starts Kindergarten.


The weather is so hit of miss this time of year, so when the sun come out we sit in the front room and bask in it. The back of the love seat is her favorite.


Finally dug up the rest of the grass along the fence. I have big plans for the yard this year. More roses and lots of flowers all along the fence.




We celebrate St. Patrick's Day in our house. Leprechaun footprints, green pancakes and corn beef and cabbage. 






Trying out of new Pterodactyl kite at the park.  





Ellie took my order and brought me my "food" . I think it was a hamburger, french fries and a diet coke. Sound about right.


Evening stroll to the 7-11 down the street for slurpees. Ellie used her chore money and was so excited to get some change back. 


Put together our fairy gardens, Ellie's birthday gift from Grandma. 



Walking to church. I think this might become a more regular thing.



Sunday night pudding


Well check ups for both girls. Ellie got her shots for Kindergarten and Lucy her 18 Month shots. I hate seeing the kids get shots, I usually tear up too. Grateful for healthy kids and we celebrated with ice cream and diet coke at Mcdonalds. 


I had to go check out the Ogden River, with the snow melting and frequent rain it was high and running fast. 


By the end of the summer Lucy is going to be a pro on that trike.



No comments:

Post a Comment