Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bun in the oven


Jared and I are happy to announce that we are having a baby! I am currently 12 weeks, the due date is set for March 10. We are so excited/nervous/grateful..... We know that are lives are about to change, but we are so excited for this new chapter to begin. I get emotional thinking about graduating college and having a baby all in the next 9 months. We planned it out pretty well, I will be done with school (have my bachelors degree) in December, therefore my last trimester I will be able to rest and nest and prepare for the little one. So far my pregnancy has been pretty good...I haven't had any morning sickness!!!! I think being sick was my biggest fear. It is definitely a journey that I am trying my best to enjoy. My body is definitely changing, but I accept those changes because I know my baby is growing and getting stronger. I am anxiously waiting to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl. We will keep you posted and up to date on our progress.

1 comment: