Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Glimpse of our Weekend

So prepare for a picture overload. I told you I would be posting more since I got a new camera. Here is a glimpse of out weekend. Ellie is such a great model, I can't help but take a million pictures of her adorable face.


I work just about every Saturday and Jared gets to spend the day with Ellie. I actually really enjoy getting away for the day, even though I'm going to work. Plus Jared gets to spend one on one time with Ellie. It works well for both of us. 








Ellie tried beef stew, chicken soup and baked zitti (pasta casserole) this week. She is such a GREAT eater!





Sundays are always hectic. We now have church at 1. Ellie gets in a nice nap in the morning and has plenty of energy to run around the church building for hours. I was in the chapel for maybe 15 minutes, enough time to take the sacrament and the rest of the meeting was spent walking up and down the hallways. Ellie likes socializing with all the other babies. I was called to primary a few weeks ago. I am now a teacher for the CTR 4/5 class. I am loving it! I truly believe Heavenly Father called me to this position to better prepare me to be able to teach my children the gospel. I love being able to learn the primary songs right along side the children, and the simplicity of the lessons. I am teaching the simple gospel truths that make the church so wonderful. 



Went to Ikea and braved the crowds on Monday (Presidents Day). Jared and I love Ikea, we never walk out of there empty handed. We bought a shelf for our bathroom and a tunnel for Ellie. Its still a little cold for the park, so we will bring the park to our living room. 





I'm am loving my new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment