Monday, February 11, 2013

Ellie-10 Months

In two days Ellie will be 11 months old. I'll go ahead and say what every mom says, it's gone by SO fast. It's true. I sat around the dinner table with my parents and reminisced Ellie's birth story. After we ate dinner of course;) the thoughts and feelings are still fresh in my mind.

This last month Ellie decided to become a WALKER. That's right folks she is walking. Actually tonight she set a new record. It's amazing how all of a sudden she decides this will be the night I will walk across the room. She amazes me ever day. Jared and I can't get over how blessed we are. Ellie is such a joy, and a really good baby. Not to rub it in but my days are really pretty easy/ predictable. Ellie has always been self motivated and really entertains herself.

She is quite curious, getting into every little nook and cranny. Good thing we live in a small apartment with an under abundance of nooks. She likes to attempt to climb over things. This includes the laundry basket and the chair legs. There have been a few face plants but no permanent damage.

She has started teething again. Her top front teeth are making there way through. While we were in California she was a slobbery mess, with a runny nose and fever. I always feel bad, I think I know how she feels, my wisdom teeth are making their way in as well.

Jared and I are seriously obsessed with Ellie. Every bit of her. Her big beautiful brown eyes, long eyelashes, soft ears, her baby breath. We can't get enough of her.

Also in Ellie news, she gives kisses now. They are the best kisses and they usually come in sets of 3-5. She waves, and said "hi daddy" clear as day. She said it in front of my mom and I and hasn't said it since.

Thanks to my Aunt Cathy for the wonderful photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment