Thursday, April 25, 2013

My life is on manual mode

I have made the decision to learn to shoot manual. I mean I am Jared's wife, would you expect any less? It will take time, I don't have the most cooperative subject. She is 13 months and never stops moving. I don't mind though, I love documenting our little life together, whether it is over or under exposed. 

My life has been on manual mode this week. Ellie will do that to you. Everything is going fine, predictable, then she will just throw you for a loop. I must then adjust my settings. Adjusting to these types of days usually requires caffeine and cookies and usually a long run with my girl friends. 




Ellie marks her territory. You always know where she has been.



I found a quote on Pinterest this week that sums Ellie up perfectly

"And though she be but little, she is fierce"
         - Shakespeare




No comments:

Post a Comment