Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Highway 1 South

Driving south on Highway 1 down the coast is pretty hard to describe. The pictures speak for themselves. 

Jared had never been further than Carmel, so we took a drive. We headed down to Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park. Better known as the place where there is a waterfall on a beach. I don't know if we could have asked for a more beautiful day. I say it over and over but I am so happy this is what I have to come home to. I grew up in an amazingly beautiful place and I'm happy I still get to go home to visit. 























2 comments:

  1. THIS IS UNREAL! So beautiful. I'm so jealous you guys get to back so often! I have only been to CA twice, and both times was for Disneyland. LAME.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and Devin should plan a road trip up the California coast. Start in Central California, it's way prettier!

      Delete