Monday, August 24, 2015

Ellie Lately

Ellie is about to become a big sister and I have a feeling she is going to be an amazing one. Just a few days ago she started playing with her baby doll, taking care of it. Its so sweet. 

She has been Obsessed with dinosaurs lately. I think it started when we went to the zoo and saw the animatronic dinosaurs. We have been watching Land Before Time, Dinosaur Train, playing with dinosaurs, pretending to be a paleontologist in her sand box. This kid retains a lot of info (get that from Jared). She knows more about dinosaurs than I ever have, I am now becoming a dino expert myself. 

Ellie and Rosie are developing a special little bond lately. Snuggling and playing together. 

Can't wait to have the baby so I can get back to getting down and playing with Ellie. She has been so patient with me the last few months. 

Love this little lady so much!  









1 comment:

  1. augh I just love that little girl so much!!!! not only is she BEAUTIFUL but she has the spunkiest, cutest little personality. I just adore her! and i totally agree - she is going to be the perfect big sister!!! i am SO EXCITED for you!!!

    ReplyDelete