Monday, November 29, 2010

O Christmas Tree






Thanksgiving kick started the holidays, and I couldn't be more excited! Jared and I went ahead and got our Christmas tree. We sell Christmas trees as Sun River Gardens and so as I was setting up tree after tree I found this one! It was perfect. I'm so excited to to have a fresh tree. Growing up we always had a fresh tree and so this one brings back memories. Jared let me go out and buy some Christmas ornaments and I just think about how we will have them for year to come. Our kids someday will ask where we got these old ornaments and I can tell them that we got them our second Christmas together. I love making memories with Jared and day dreaming about our future. On a lighter note, Rosie loves the snow. She is so adorable frolicking through the snow. Despite what you may think Rosie is a great dog. Although you all never get to see that when you come over because her excitement overcomes her. Jared and I love her very much and she bring a lot of joy to our lives. More Christmas pictures to come. I have to finish my stockings.

No comments:

Post a Comment