Monday, November 15, 2010

Sewing Projects






So I haven't done too many sewing projects since I got my sewing machine in September. I have completed an apron, and just recently a table topper and a hanging dish towel. I had to get them done before Thanksgiving since it was thanksgiving fabric. My mom always makes table toppers for holidays at home so I want to start too. My sewing machine works well for the most part. For whatever reason it jams up every once in a while and it makes me really really mad. I usually have to get up and walk away from my project before I take my aggression out on the machine. Besides having a few mishaps my first few projects came out really well. Next project Christmas stockings!!! I will post more pictures when there done.

1 comment:

  1. You are going to be showing us all up so much now that you have a machine. Mine used to jam up, too and I had to just keep the tension at a certain setting and then it wouldn't... Table toppers are such a cute idea! So glad we're having thanksgiving together...

    ReplyDelete