Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sara Bareilles: Girls Night Out

GIRLS NIGHT OUT! Sarah, Hannah, Katie and I went to the Sara Bareilles concert and it was so much fun. It made me feel like a kid again lol.....o wait I'm only 23 I guess I am a kid. Its amazing the fun that can be had when us girls get together, and oh the conversations we have. What happens in the mini van stays in the mini van! Sara Bareilles put on an amazing show, and I somehow feel a connection to her since she is from Eureka, and sang in "The Limited". I would just like to add that I have so much love for my sisters in law. You are all so amazing and I feel like a have a special connection with each and every one of you. Rachel, Sarah, Hannah, you all have a bit of a wild side as do I. Katie your sense of humor and well we just have a lot in common. Miriam you and I can have some amazing conversations, I love to just sit and talk with you. Naomi and Bethany, your both so crafty and so am I. I love you all:)



2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun! Lynn, I love when you get in those laughing fits... And the funniest was when Katie ignored you for a minute to listen in on what I was saying and it made you laugh even harder.

    I love you lynn!!! you're such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for posting on the blog. I would just like to say that I look a little stoned in that last pic. Seriously. But it's true that night was so fun!

    ReplyDelete