Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Granny Skills| Bird's Nest Baby Throw

I made a baby blanket for a friend of mine who is having a baby. I didn't know the gender when I started so I chose gender neutral colors. Turns out she is having a boy. I couldn't be more excited for her! I went out to California for her baby shower. When she opened the gift she said "No you didn't!?!" Then her mom said, "so your the crazy crocheter!" So I am a crazy crocheter I guess. :) I love the way the blanket turned out! So good that I finished one I had started for Ellie. I mean I guess my own daughter should have a blanket made by me. 

Here is the pattern I used: Bird's Nest Baby Throw









3 comments:

  1. So I'm pretty sure I need to pay you to make me one of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. Let me know what colors you want and I will get it started!

      Delete
    2. Of course. Let me know what colors you want and I will get it started!

      Delete