Saturday, September 28, 2013

4 years

Jared and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on the 18th, then his 31st Birthday on the 19th. Thanks to Naomi watching Ellie we got to go stay overnight in Park City. This is the first time we have ever been away from Ellie overnight. I missed her, but it was worth it.

Park City is great! It is so close but man do you feel like your on vacation.  It was a Wednesday night so Park City was nice and quiet and we felt like we had main street to ourselves. We ate an AMAZING dinner at Butchers, which was a two for one special (SCORE!). We ate every bite.....not kidding. I always believe if your going to splurge on dinner then you should enjoy every single piece of it! We walked off our dinner by strolling through a few galleries criticizing (I mean critiquing) the photography. Our hotel room was probably the same size if not bigger than our apartment and nice too. Full kitchen, dining room with granite counter tops, a fire place and a hot tub. I mean seriously! It was a great deal. We spent the next day shopping at the outlets and finished off the day with lunch in Salt Lake. It was a great little get away.

After 4 years, we are out of the honeymoon phase, past pregnancy and having a baby and have really settled into a routine. We both agreed that we have come to a place in our lives were we feel like, this is our life, this is how our lives are going to be together, and we couldn't be happier. Although life is incredible busy we are very content with were we are and what we are doing. Jared is working so hard and his schedule is so hectic, but that man has a work ethic like no other! I knew when I met him that he would find success in whatever he put his mind to and that rings true. He works full time and runs a business on the side. He amazes me.

Happy Anniversary my dear. Love having you by my side everyday, your my best friend. Thanks for everything you do. I love you.

















No comments:

Post a Comment