Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ellie Update | 18 Months

Well, this little lady continues to be full of energy and never stops. She "talks" a ton! I don't know anything she is saying, but that doesn't stop her. She knows all her animal sounds, but almost always refuses to do them on command. She also says "what's this" about EVERYTHING! I'll be honest by the 10th time in a row that she has asked what the tag on my jacket is, I ignore her. She can climb on the couch now, which makes for good entertainment. As she continues to grow I have more and more fun with her. I love how interactive she is, and that we can REALLY do things together. I am definitely one of those women who doesn't enjoy the infant stage as much, this little toddler is way more fun. As a toddler, she runs into my arms on her own will and I love that. Her actions are so much more deliberate and It melts my heart. Speaking of deliberate actions, she has a little defiant streak as all kids do. She is beginning to hit things and people and the poor dog. Rosie sure puts up with a lot. Ellie is much more interested in the dog and climbs and kisses and hits/pets her all the time. I caught her trying to poke her eyeball the other day(sigh). Rosie reciprocates with licks and more licks. She is a good dog. Can't believe Ellie is a year and a half, I know two is right around the corner!















No comments:

Post a Comment