Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Colors | Part Two

South Fork, Provo Canyon

Jared shot some bridals up at South Fork and I have to say, South Fork is one of my favorite places in Utah Valley. There is a huge field of the most perfect green grass. A beautiful bubbling stream and all these little deer trails that weave through picnic spots. I love this place! 




Ellie playing in leaves. The epitome of Fall, wouldn't you say? Playing in leaves is something everyone should experience. I always loved the Fall as a kid because it meant raking a missive pile of leaves and jumping in them and stuffing them down each other's shirts. Ahh the memories!














Hobble Creek Canyon, Springville, Utah

Here is my hiking buddy, right here. We are Outdoor Women!! Miriam and I laughed thinking about us looking back at pictures of us going hiking with our LITTLE babies. So glad we have each other, and we have stuck to our goal of getting out and exploring! 

Our trip up Hobble Creek was a great adventure. As we drove in we passed a sign that said, "watch for cows on the road." We passed a few, then as we parked and got out of the car we heard a few more. We got the kids all situated and headed out for our hike, and saw more cows. Before you know it there was an entire cattle drive down the road. It was awesome! The hike was maybe one of our best, incredible peaceful, and super easy. This was my first time up Hobble Creek Canyon and I can't wait to explore more in the Spring. 
















The light was PERFECT in this spot, of course no one would sit still, and meltdowns ensued, hence the photo of Ellie clawing at my legs. She is still beautiful though. 

3 comments:

  1. You are right, she is still beautiful. I love all the Miriam/Lynn ETC! adventures. Thank you for posting them all. The colors are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at these photos and then I was like, man these look like our Hobble Creek! And sure enough they were. We live in springville and are loving the utah valley area and all the outdoor places we can explore. Great shots BTW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia. After living in Utah Valley for 5 years this is the first time I have been able to spend time exploring. No more school and I'm not pregnant. We LOVE Utah Valley so much to see and do! Hobble Creek was so beautiful!

      Delete