Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Colors| Part One

So I don't know exactly what I have been doing the past five years, but I had no idea the fall colors were SO amazing. Looking at the side of the mountain from the valley doesn't even compare to getting up into the canyons and really experiencing them. I had to do this post in a few parts so I don't overload it with pictures, because who can resist taking pictures of colorful dying leaves?!

Big Springs Trail head, Provo Canyon

I decided to go up to Big Springs Trail head again because I knew it would be beautiful. Once again Rosie loved it and I hiked a bit further back. The colors were awesome!




Not kidding, these pictures were taken maybe a minute apart. 


Grotto Falls, Payson Canyon


Miriam and decided to venture out of Utah County and head to Payson. The Nebo loop is known to have some of the best fall colors in the state. I have never driven up Spanish Fork Canyon and it did not disappoint. Grotto Falls is about 7 miles up the canyon and a perfect little hike, especially with the kiddos. There were awesome little foot bridges passing over the creek, finally leading to a little water fall. 











Wonder woman right?! Carrying two children and balancing over a stream!







These girls! They couldn't be much cuter!






No comments:

Post a Comment