Monday, August 11, 2014

I guess I have a green thumb!

Lets just talk about my obsession with my garden for a moment. It really is an obsession. I check on it multiple times a day, I search for new growth, blossoms and fruit. I touch the leaves, pick the weeds, and just watch it, as if my mind power will make it grow more. I cannot believe the success I have had this year, and I am probably more excited than a normal person should be. I harvest about 4 cucumbers, 3 -4 zucchini, 4-5 jalapeƱos and basil, oregano and thyme all week long. It has been great! Nothing like fresh produce from your garden! I have a watermelon the size of a softball and I can't wait for it to get bigger. Jared and I are already making plans for next years garden, an expansion will be in the works.


My First Zucchini!! 




My Elle Rose! 







Mega Bite Tomato


No comments:

Post a Comment