Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Best Friends Back

My best friend Lisa came to visit in July, and it was wonderful as usual. Of course she gave me the motivation I needed to work on some crafty projects around the house. Our main focus being the kitchen table. We bought our kitchen table when we got married. It was perfect in our old apartment, but the bar style table wasn't working in our new house. First thing we did was paint it and recover the seats. Painting it was way more of a project than I thought. We were also painting outside in 90 degree weather which didn't help. We got it done and I love how it turned out. We also decided to cut it down to the size of a standard table. It's absolutely perfect now, and I don't have to worry about Ellie falling off the chairs. Lisa also helped make a fabulous mirror with paint sticks too. Thank you Lisa and Pinterest!





















No comments:

Post a Comment